Hello friends and family!
"Regrets are a waste of time. They're the past crippling you in the present."
I thought I should quote something from the movie, if I was going to use the title for my post today! I have a better quote though, not from the movie but from the Bible! "forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Paul wrote this to the Philippians in chapter 3:13-14).
What brought on this talk of Tuscany, well it happens to be the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week! I love this color challenge and I was so pleased that I had this gorgeous paper from Fancy Pants Designs called Rusted Sun (by Heidi Larsen) I used two different papers from the line: Sunny Day and Indian Summer PERFECT for the challenge, don't ya think?
Here's the play by play, (I think I may be watching too much baseball, I sound like the sports announcer!):
1. Cut card base from cardstock (June Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions) 4.25 x 5.5
2. Diecut from same cardstock color, one rectangle using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled rectangle 1.25 x 1.5 (emboss and distress with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink - stamp sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. using Memento Rich Cocoa ink)
3. Designer Paper (2 pieces) : 1 @ 2.75 x 4.5; 1 - diecut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled rectangle 2.5 x 3 (emboss, add red rhinestone(Kaiser Craft), add dots on the sun using Smooch pearlized accent ink);
4. Cut gold ribbon (from stash)
5. Assemble card and add 3 rhinestones at the bottom right hand of card.
Thanks for visiting and I love it when you leave a comment! Blessings to you today!!