Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lovin' the Taylored Expression Key Ingredients!!

Sun is out, hooray!! It's been a few days of overcast skies. So glad to feel a bit of warmth again! I even had to turn on the heater for our Ladies Bible Study yesterday, I don't think I've ever had to do that in the summer months before!

Just a quick post to share a birthday card I made for someone who reads this blog so I'll not say who it's for!

Two challenges from Christian Paper Crafts : Color Monday (peach and celery) and Sketch Tuesday. I love the sketch by Jennipher who is filling in for Gloria for a bit. Most of the ingredients are from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients July kit but you can check out the details at the end of this post. I'm just lovin' these papers and all the fun packed into this kit!!

CPC CM-68 & ST-68

Details:

Paper: Light green cardstock (DCWV) all other papers & ribbon from TE Key Ingredient July; Paper flower & Button, brad (Making Memories) Orange thread (originally white floss, colored with Copic Marker Y38); Adhesive pearls (Kaiser Craft); Tools: Marvy Uchida small blossom punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing folder,(ProvoCraft); Nestabilities Rectangle Deckle (Spellbinders)

Thanks for looking! Bye for now.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Natalie, this is one sweet BD card! I love those TE kits, too!

    ReplyDelete