Thursday, November 5, 2009

REJOICE!

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say rejoice!! (Phil 4:4) Welcome to Delightful Details!! Can you tell what the challenge is for our Bible Verse Thursday at Christian Paper Crafts? Ok, three guesses and the first two don't count! Alright I know you all are pretty smart cookies but I'm going to let Angella our BVT challenge Hostess tell you in her own words:

"This week's Bible Verse Thursday Challenge is to use a verse with "Rejoice" or about rejoicing. Share with us the things in your life which cause rejoicing in you, either on a scrapbook page, or in the description of your card or altered item. I can't wait to be inspired by your creations and words about rejoicing!!When uploading your project in our gallery, use the Keyword BVT30.....if uploading to an additional gallery, please use Keyword CPC-BVT30. There are no time limits, but we would LOVE for you to participate!!! God Bless!!!"

Well, I can't wait to be inspired either... I'm off to start on my rejoicing card, I have a lot to rejoice about, how about you???


See you soon with my sample!!


No comments:

Post a Comment