Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Glitter wins...


Okay, the glitter wins, it can stay. (you have to read the last post to understand my opening line) I tweaked the card, embellished a bit more and even though it's not my favorite card, I'm definitely not going to throw it in the trash. My colors for the challenge were: bashful blue, pretty in pink and certainly celery. There is another reason for this card! There was another challenge at the KL Stampin N Scrappin Blog and so I challenged myself to enter that challenge as well! I'm still kinda shy doing that... but I was inspired by all the snowflakes and the tutorial using the glitter so be sure to check it out!

CPC- CM30 and CPC-ST31

Here is the sketch I used from Christian Paper Crafts

Recipe: cardstock: Bazzill; Stamp (Inkadinadoo, snowflake), Merry Christmas (SU! retired) Ribbon (g.c.d. Studios) and (Nice and Narrow); Stickles, icicle (Ranger); Ultra fine glitter, (Stampendous); Embossing powder, clear (Ranger); border punch (Martha Stewart); Snowflake punch (EK Success)

I finished the card AND cleaned a little bit of clutter... dinners on and hubby is due home anytime so I'll say bye for now!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You are so silly!!! I LOVE it!!!!! Glitter is NOT my friend either, BTW!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! Congrats! You have won my edge punch. Where shall I send it? Blessings, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific cards, Natalie!! I love the colors, and the snowflakes are beautiful . . . especially the glittery ones!! :) lol

    Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin!
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! I love the patchwork of snowflakes!

    Thanks for playing on the KLSNS snowflake challenge!

    ReplyDelete