Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Word Art Wednesday - Pretty Pink Posh!

Hello Delightful friends!

Hope this finds you well, I've been so sick with bronchitis, missed work all last week.  I tell you this cough has been a rough one.  It wouldn't be nearly so bad if I could sleep at night but the cough keeps me up.  Last night I got 4 hours of sleep which was awesome!  A sign I'm getting better, but enough about me, you are here to see a card!
This weeks sponsor at the Word Art Wednesday challenge blog (AnyThing goes - Family friendly) is Pretty Pink Posh!!  I've used a sentiment from the set Encouraging Greetings, I love the style and font. I'll use this a lot.  I've also used the Metalic Gold Jewels  to add some accents on the flowers.



The other ingredients used:

Inks: Cupcake, Peaches N Cream, Potatoe Chip, Lime Zest, Peapod and Earl Grey (sentiment); 
Paper: Top fold card using Sugar Cube cs, Bubblegum Card Stock
Die: A2 Postage Stamp die set
Stencil: Create in Quads, Poster Prints layering stencil
All the other ingredients are by Taylored Expressions.

Hope you'll play along and share your crafty creations at Word Art Wednesday.  Thanks so much for visiting!  See you in 2 weeks for another Word Art Wednesday Challenge!

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!

Natalie  💖

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Natalie, I love your card, so cheerful and Spring-y. I agree friends do make everything better. I love the stamp cut edge on each of these layers. Have a great day, Ginny M

    ReplyDelete