Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Word Art Wednesday - Stamp Simply

Hello Delightful Friends!

Our sponsor this week at the Word Art Wednesday is Stamp Simply!  Hope you join us at the challenge blog where Anything Goes - Family Friendly is of course the theme.  Be sure and check out all the inspiration!

Here is my slimline card:


I've used the following Stamp Simply items:
The stamp set (my embossed background and the word Grateful) is called Seasonal Wreaths (fall & winter) and the Fishtail Sentiment Banner Die.

I've stamped with Versamark and added white embossing powder, then heat set. The "Grateful" sentiment strip was also embossed, I love how it turned out on the green card stock. I've used a "Toffee" colored card stock and card base.


I die cut the Scripture Art using a blanket stitched die. I think it gives  the border a nice touch.  This was a pretty easy card even with the embossing. And the Scripture is perfect for the season.  The card can be stepped up a bit by coloring the leaves and pumpkins, but I like how it turned out.

 Thanks so much for visiting!  

Natalie 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment