Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Fully Persuaded!

Hello Delightful Friends!

It time for this weeks Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes-Family Friendly!  Our sponsor this week is Pink & Main ($20).  Check out their blog and store and get inspired!!

I kept my card very simple with the Scripture Art being the focal point.  A great verse to memorize from Romans 8.Such a powerful verse to get down in your heart and be fully persuaded that nothing can separate you from the love of Jesus Christ. You will know the truth and the truth will set you free!



Ingredients:
Kite die is called Let's go fly a kite (Taylored Expressions)
Designer Paper: Doodlebug Designs Fairy Garden
Card stock :  Mango, Blue Raspberry, Blueberry and Sugar Cube.
Stitched Edge Die (not sure who makes this one and I'll have to wait until I go to work and see what it is because I left it there with my other crafty stuff.) I'll have to update this if I remember 💚

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll play along with us, so be sure and check out the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.  We have a new challenge and sponsor every 2 weeks!

Blessings!
    Natalie  💖

No comments:

Post a Comment