Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Welcome Spring!

Hello Delightful Friends!

Here is my card for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes - Family Friendly).
I went with a Spring/Easter Theme background with the pretty butterflies that represent the resurrection so well.  Stamps of Life is the sponsor for this challenge.  Check out Stephanie Barnard's Blog.


If you'd like the Scripture Art from Philippians 3:10 you can grab it at Word Art Wednesday

Here are the ingredients to my card:
The Stamp set is called Butterflies Stamp and Stencil Set (Taylored Expressions)
Foil it Butterflies panel / Gold Shatter Glass Foil  (TE)
TE Inks: Rose Water, Pineapple, Lemon Meringue, Cookie , Granny Smith
Stitched Circle Die (Lawn Fawn)
Gold threaded twine.
I really like the color combo and tried an ombre effect. Not sure I quite got it but I will try this color combo again.  Hope you'll join us at Word Art Wednesday and share your creative projects with us!

Thanks for visiting and God Bless!

Natalie ðŸ’—



1 comment: