Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Psalm 139

Hello Delightful Friends!

Congrats to Carrie Sherridan who won the prize from my blog and thanks to all of you who left comments and played along with the Word Art Wednesday Bloghop! 

Hope you are getting a chance to get crafty, I've been so busy with life that I've been having a hard time getting into my craft room.  I got a new Minc laminator for Christmas and haven't even had a chance to get it out of it's box and play with it! Hopefully, I can get a managable schedule and start really playing again.  My craft room is calling my name 😊

I did get a card together (I have a table of crafty goodness on a table at work) just in time for our Word Art Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes - Family Friendly) We have a terrific sponsor:  Avery Elle ($25)!!
I have so many of their stamps and dies and these I've used in this card are a couple of favorites.  (Unfortunately the stamp set Framed Florals and Diagonal Stripes die are no longer available, I should have checked before I made the card.)


I stamped a couple of the flowers and the leaves and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and used mineral spirits to blend the colors, then fussy cut them out. I chose the heart paper (Taylored Expressions) and cut to fit behind the die cut card stock.  The Scripture Art is from Psalms 139.  The line "And know my heart" inspired the pattern paper in the background.

Well that's it for me!  Thanks for visiting and God bless!

Natalie 💓




No comments:

Post a Comment