Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - God Loves


Welcome Delightful Friends!

Hope you are staying warm!  We don't have snow but we have the wind coming off the ocean that is so cold here on the coast of northern California.  Brrrr!
 This week at Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog we have a really fun sponsor Pretty Pink Posh Hope you will be able to play along.  I just happened to see a stamp set that I just couldn't say no to 💓.  It's from their New Arrivals and I've used it on my card today.
So many cute stamps, dies and embellishments!!  Sign up for their newsletter for inspiration!
Don't forget that this challenge is "Anything Goes - Family Friendly" and you can enter up to 5x per week.
So get busy and show us your creations at WAW Blog!!

Here is my card:


Scripture art is perfect and what a wonderful verse knowing that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.  That is true love.  💓

Ingredients
Pretty Pink Posh:  LOVE BALLOONS  and COORDINATING DIE SET
I've colored with Copic Markers
The pattern paper is Crate Paper 6x6; my stash for the card stock
Ink: Memento black  Pencil: white
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hearts; Taylored Expressions: Build a Scene Heart Fence and Hill
Dimensional foam tape to pop up the chipmunk and some of the letters.

 I really had fun coloring these balloons and chipmunk (there are other critters in the set).  I plan to make more for this years Valentines Day for my grandkids!
Thanks so much for visiting!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment