Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

Hello Delightful Friends

Brrr, we are definitely in the Fall zone!!  We had our first frost this morning.  I love this time of year, the beautiful colors and the crisp nights but I must admit, I do not like the cold mornings!  Hope you are managing the change of seasons better than I.  I had my jacket on all day long.

Well, it's time for our Word Art Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes - Family Friendly).  Our sponsor this time is Stamp Simply Clear Stamps (thank you Sharon Johnson!).  Check out their new release of Fall and Christmas merchandise!!  And be sure to visit their BLOG Esther Asbury shared a beautiful new card using the gorgeous Dahlias stamp this week.

I've used the O Christmas Tree steel die from the set which has a coordinating stamp set.  I just loved the size and shape of this tree.  I chose not to use the stamp because I didn't want the snow affect, so I blended the ink onto the tree after diecutting 3 trees (to give dimension).  In hindsight I should have placed a moon in the night sky! I may have to go back and do a little bit of addition to this card.  But as you know, I do love simplicity and CAS.
   I decided to do a slimline card with a little ink blending and splattering.  You will find all the ingredients at the end of this post.


Here is this weeks Scripture Art to use if you'd like to incorporate it on your artwork.



Ingredients:
O Christmas Tree Die (Stamp Simply Clear Stamps)
Neenah White card stock (cut tree 3x using die)
Pattern paper (a scrap in my stash)
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Die
Top Fold Slimline card in Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
TE Inks: Sweet Basil, Cilantro, Salt Water Taffy, Blueberry, Jelly Donut, Sugar Cube (splatters)
I trimmed out the Scripture art and matted it on Desert Storm.

Thanks so much for visiting and I pray that the Lord will give you wisdom, understanding and the peace of God in the midst of this stormy world.  Praying for our nation.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment