Wednesday, September 1, 2021

His Truth my Shield - Word Art Wednesday

Hello Delightful Friends!
Well I can't believe I am saying this but summer is winding down 😢 here in California you wouldn't know it except the mornings are cooler. It's my favorite time of the year although the smoke in the air is pretty bad and I wake up with ash on my car.
 If you don't mind please pray for California we are having wildfires like nobodies business.  Such devastation.  We are safe so far where we live on the coast but we are surrounded by forests beautiful redwood forests.
On to happier news...
It's that time again for our Word Art Wednesday Challenge!  Our sponsor this week is Stix 2 Anything (giving away an adhesive package).  Who doesn't need adhesive, right?!!!  Thank you Stix 2 Anything!!

Here is my card:

Simple card with a little die cutting,  ink blending and fussy cutting out the bird from the pretty pattern paper.  Easy peasy, clean and simple!
Here are my ingredients:
White Neenah card stock for the base
Wildflower Meadow 6x6 from Craft Consortium 
(pretty paper which is also double-sided) cut to 5.25" x 4"
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
Cutterbee scissors for fussy cut, Lavender Glaze ink from Taylored Expressions, 
Ink Blending brush (Taylored Expressions)  
I kept the Scripture Art in the rectangle die and then blended the ink to keep a white border.

I picked this paper because of the birds shown, I thought it would work well with the Scripture because it mentions how God shall cover us with His feathers and we can be safe under His wings, of course I believe that is a metaphor!  But I love that HIS TRUTH is my shield and buckler.  A wonderful verse to meditate on, to know the love and protection of our heavenly Father. I am safe in His arms.

God bless and thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment