Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Word Art Wednesday - Proverbs 18:10

Hello Delightful Friends!
Happy belated 4th of July to our country!  Hope you all are having a fabulous week.  Today starts a new challenge at Word Art Wednesday hope you will join us!  Our sponsor for this challenge is Heart Felt Creations ($20) Hope you will check out their store and blog, they are already showing some gorgeous Christmas poinsettias!  Christmas in July!  

Here is my card for the Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenge:


The ingredients to my card are from the Taylored Expressions Very Cherry Cardmaking Kit.
I've used the Open Scallop Circle Die to cut out the Scripture from Proverbs 18:10.  Our church sings the chorus that uses this Proverb.  I can't help but sing it!  Maybe you know it too.
The ink colors I've used are: Mushroom, Peapod, Cherry Pop and Mulled Wine.  I stamped extra cherries and popped them up for dimension.  I also popped up the circle die as well. The background hearts were stenciled and I used Cupcake ink.  (all the inks are from Taylored Expressions.

Hope you all have a great week, thanks for visiting and I also hope that you have called on the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, He is our strong tower where we can run and truly be safe in His arms.
Blessings to you!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment