Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Hello Delightful friends,
Excited to share another card.  I've been so busy with work, church and grandkids that I hardly have time to be crafty but I did manage to get a card ready for the challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  Hope you'll join us and share your creative crafting with us.  Our sponsor this week is Pink & Main ($20). Be sure and check out their blog there is a lot of great inspiration and I just saw a new post about no line coloring.  Check it out!!  

Here is my card and the Scripture Art featured this week.  If you go to the Word Art Wednesday challenge blog you can upload the Scripture and use it if you chose to; remember the challenge is Anything Goes - Family Friendly.


Background is a layering stencil I received as a bonus from Taylored Expressions called Best Buds (no longer available) The inks I've used for it are Fruit Punch, Pineapple and Mint Julep (all Taylored Expressions Ink) I love these colors together!
Stamp: Full of Flowers singles w/ die (TE) Stamped with Archival black ink, then colored with Chameleon colored pencils
Printed Scripture on Vellum and backed with Pineapple card stock.
Pineapple colored card stock is the layer on the card base, Neenah bright white card stock  is used to stamp & stencil; natural Neenah card stock (card base)
Embellishments: Liquid Pearls (gold) center of flower
After coloring the leaves and blossom I added Nuvo Drops Grey Mist to the flower petals.

Thanks for visiting and be blessed.  Keep your heart and mind focused on Jesus Christ, He will perfect that which concerns you!  It's a promise in the Word.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment