Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Word Art Wednesday challenge - Scripture Art Luke 1:49

Hello Delightful Friends!
I think I can safely say that Spring has come to northern California.  Two things, blossoms on the trees, and runny noses, actually 3 things - the wind that carries the pollen to the nostrils.  Don't you love allergies....no, I am sure not even a little bit, but I do love seeing those blossoms on the cherry and plum trees! And it lets me know that summer is just around the corner. Yay!
Well it's time for Word Art Wednesday Challenge and I have a pretty card to share today.  I was going for the monochromatic theme but had to throw in some green and yellow.  Couldn't help myself, what can I say.
Swoon Party Shop (Etsy) is our sponsor this week and she has adorable party and craft supplies the confetti hearts  💓 definitely "swoon-worthy"

Here is my card for the Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenge (the Scripture art is free to download and Word Art Wednesday) :



The ingredients are mainly from Taylored Expressions (Except for the Vellum which the Scripture from Luke 1:49 was printed on)
Ink: Peapod, Gumball, Dijon
Stamps: Backgrounds: Just Vine, Wood Plank; Picked Posie stamp & die
Paper: Gumball and Blue Corn
White card base: (Neenah bright white)
Don't forget to upload your crafty creations to Word Art Wednesday, the challenge lasts for 2 weeks and you can enter 5 new crafty projects a week for more chances to win.  

Thanks for visiting, I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration.
God bless you this week.



Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment