Wednesday, January 20, 2021

He Dwelt Among Us - Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Hello Delightful Friends!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Word Art Wednesday! You have two weeks to play and you can enter 5 of your creative projects, it can be cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media ,etc as long as it's family friendly!  You choose what you want to share at the WAW challenge blog.  Oh wait, it's 5 times a week.  That's ten crafty projects to share with the community.  You can use the free Scripture Art if you'd like, you can grab it over at WAW.

 This weeks challenge sponsor is Stamp Simply Ribbon Store check out the store and the blog for some excellent inspiration!  I've used the stamp set called Seasonal Wreaths (Spring & Summer), they also have another set of Wreaths called Fall and Winter which I used a couple of challenges ago.  Each set has some great sentiments too.  So I tried to use just the swag stamp on the front of the card to frame out the Scripture Art and then on the inside I used the wreath with the swag and one of the sentiments as you can see below.  I just did the black and white theme, no coloring at all, which was really hard for me.  I love to color!!   But I wanted to do something different.  I first tried to do it on vellum but I kept smearing the ink, I think I would have had better results if I had used a heavier vellum and did the embossing powder/versamark/heat gun.  I love that look.  And the heavier vellum is wonderful to work with.


Inside of the card.

Thanks so much for taking a look and visiting, love to hear from you in the comments!!
Have a blessed week, please pray for the USA.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, 
for in due season we shall reap if we do not faint.  Galatians 6:9


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment