Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Refreshed Soul - Work Art Wednesdayd


Hello delightful friends!
Time for our Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes (family friendly) challenge! This week our sponsor is CAS-ual  Fridays! Super cute stamps and dies and lots of other crafty supplies you will find in their online store!!
Here is my card for the challenge:
I started with a white piece of card stock and using the 3/4" stripe stencil set (Taylored Expressions) I made the diagonal stripes using Blue Corn ink (TE) and the TE brushes to apply.
I used the Stitched Circle Die (SSS) to cut out the gingham check pattern paper and the Scripture Art. Flower die is three pieces, center, petals and leaves. I am sorry I'm not sure which company this is from, I left it at work :-{ I popped up the flower with a dimensional square.  Pretty simple design and it was fun using the stencil plus I was trying to keep with a red, white and blue color scheme.
Great Scripture for today, do you know that the Lord desires to satiate and refresh your soul. There is hope!  Get into the Word and let His Words bring about the hope and peace you desire, Jesus is waiting for you to call on Him.
              
Thanks for visiting!! God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment