Friday, August 30, 2019

NORDIC WINTER DIE card class in October

Hey Delightful friends and family!

Just wanted to share a class I'm doing in October at Scrapper's Edge in Eureka, CA.   I'll be using the Nordic Winter Die by Sizzix.  We will be making three cards and a few tags to coordinate.  Here is a photo of my card samples.  They should be going up on the store website (if not today, then next week for sure for the details).  So if you are in the area.... 😇


So I was having some fun with this die and made a bunch of these, here are a few that are not quite finished, I've not added the sentiment yet or the card base.


It was fun and challenging to decide on the background because I wanted to use patterned paper, so I've done a lot of experimenting!

Here are a few more (I had me some fun!)






These last four are in a local store, I can't decide which one I like the best!

Thanks for visiting!

You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your heart.  Jeremiah 29:13


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment