Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Word Art Wednesday and The Greeting Farm!

Hello!
Are you having a delightful Wednesday?  I sure hope so.  Winter is in full swing all over the nation.  Here on the west coast we have the rain, while on the east coast and middle of  the country we have major snow storms! Fortunately here where I live it's not too bad, but the storm is still approaching, so we will see.  Lord willing there won't be any flooding.
It's most definitely a good thing to stay in and craft away! Right?  That's my plan.
Word Art Wednesday has another Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenge today and here is my card:

Thanks to The Greeting Farm, our sponsor this challenge!! Yay!  So be sure and link up your projects.  You can enter 5x a week!  The challenge runs for two weeks.  Lots of cute rubber/clear stamps, dies and digital images are in their store.  Be sure and check out their blog too! I've use a retired stamp called Hope and Grace (girl and sun).  I watercolored the images and I'm not happy with my skin tone paint color. I am still trying to get the right color.  I did some mixing of colors and even though I'm not 100% happy with it, I must admit, it's much better in person than in the photo.
I've also used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside die and the Sizzix Merry Moose die (tree), it was in the Tim Holtz line of fun dies released for Christmas.

Don't forget you can grab the Scripture Art over at Word Art Wednesday and use it in your projects. It's free!!  We would love to see you over there and link up your fun projects! The Scripture is Deuteronomy 4:39 a verse declaring God is Lord in heaven above and upon the earth beneath - there is none other! Such a vital truth to grasp.  Hope He is Lord of your life!

Until next time... have a great week and thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment