Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Everlasting Mercy - Word Art Wednesday!

Hello Word Art Wednesday friends!

It's almost Thanksgiving here in the USA and I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe day!  I have so much to be thankful! I'm looking forward in spending time with a small gathering of the family over at my mom's home, unfortunately none of my adult children and their families will be joining us, most are out of town.

I know it's a busy season but hopefully you will be able to share some of your projects with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. The challenge is Anything Goes - Family Friendly.  Share up to 5 projects each week that the challenge runs.  We have two sponsors The Project Bin ($15) and Imagine That! (digital). Hope you will link up and share! I was blessed to be able to use this fabulous digital stamp set called Poinsettia from Imagine That!.  It has a lot of fun images and sentiments, too!  Love it!  When I was beginning to make my design for the card I wasn't sure which image to use. But I wanted to use my Copic markers, so I chose this swag and arranged it around the scripture art which I had printed on 80# Neenah bright white card stock. After coloring the four swags I fussy cut around the outside of the image.  The base is the 80# Neenah card stock and then I die cut the pattern paper (unknown but from my Christmas stash) with the Lawn Fawn Fancy Scallop Rectangle die. I put the layers together and I added the bows because it just needed something! I can easily duplicate this design and add a Christmas sentiment or choose a verse that is more Christmas-y to fit with the poinsettias. 



The Scripture chosen this week for our Word Art is Psalm 103:17
Please take the time to read this chapter in Psalms it is a wonderful testimony of God's goodness, His mercy, His compassion and healing virtues.  It's awe-inspiring to know that His mercy towards us is enduring.  This Psalm begins with praise and gratitude and if you ever find yourself at a loss of words, these verses will definitely help you get an attitude of gratitude, speak them aloud to the Lord. We are called to proclaim His praises.  I am so thankful for the Lord, that He saved me, redeemed me and calls me His own. It is a blessing to serve Him.

Have a blessed week and thanks for visiting.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment