Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Lord is my Defense - Word Art Wednesday

Happy Fall Everyone!
I love this time of the year. Perfect weather here where I live.  We just got back from visiting our daughter in Lewiston and stayed at the cutest very rustic place.  The Lewiston Inn.  I will post some pics at the end.  But first I need to post my card for Word Art Wednesday (Anything Goes - Family Friendly) challenge blog.  I did come down with a nasty head cold, super scratchy throat (hurts to swallow even) and a very runny nose with the sinus headache to boot, no fun.  Thankfully this card was made a head of time because I'm sitting here with a tissue stuffed in my nose so I can type!


I made my own stencil with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaf die and made my own background.  Then die cut the middle piece with the Avery Elle Reversed Pinked Die.  I popped up the center piece with fun foam so there is separation from the "frame" of the die. The leaf is from the Lawn Fawn large stitched leaves and I colored it with Distress Inks and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The card base is Bazzill Candy Corn (8.5 x 11) that I've cut to A2 size.  I've mat the Scripture Art with that same card stock.  Love the fall colors! (Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door and Gathered Twigs).

Here are a couple of pictures of the view from our room which was right near the river. We were too busy to go fishing but it was so nice to get away to this rustic way out in the country inn. It was so peaceful and a perfect getaway.  We hope to go back. The rooms were cozy and clean.

The pictures don't do it justice!

Thanks for visiting! And don't forget to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.  Check out the blog and see who the sponsors are!!! You can link up 5 new projects each week.  Ok my head is definitely getting fuzzy and so I need to sign off.  Enjoy the week.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment