Thursday, August 2, 2018

Fabulous Fuchias - Card Class

Hello!
I'm doing a class today at Scrapper's Edge, our local Scrapbook store in Eureka.
We will be making three cards featuring the Avery Elle stamp set called Hummingbird. 

Here are my card samples:



Class is from 1 to 3, so I know the ladies won't have time to finish all the cards, they are watercolored so I've done a lot of the prep work, such as die cutting, cutting the card stock to size, etc.  I've stamped and embossed the one card so it's ready to color.  The class includes all the supplies they would need to use including an envelope and an instruction sheet, for this class they just bring their watercolors and brushes as well as a Basic kit consisting of trimmer, scissors and adhesive.  If you are in the Eureka (northern Calif.) area or have plans to visit you should check out our website and see if there are going to be classes during the time you are here. You can sign up and pay online for your convenience and we like it if you would sign up at least 2 days before class so the instructors (like me!) have time to prepare for class.  Most of our card classes range from $15 to $18 which I think is really reasonable!  So check out the website here and see what we have to offer.


Praise the Lord.  Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in His commands.  Psalm 112:1

On the Calendar:
Next class that I will be teaching features Lawn Fawn stamps and dies and relates to what you find at the fair.  The local county fair is in August so I thought that would be a fun one to do.  I will post the card samples soon!  I'm working on September class samples this week!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment