Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Life is Good - Word Art Wednesday #342 and #343

Hello and Happy 4th of July to my Delightful friends and family!!

All the kids and grandkids are out of town camping so my hubby and I are going fishing at the lagoon! I finally got my fishing license for 2018! Yay!  If I get a big one I will be sure to share the details with a picture! After that we will either go to a BBQ with friends or come home and take a nap. We are such exciting folks. 😀 Although, I'll more than likely let hubby rest and I'll play in my craftroom or the very least clean and organize it so that I can play, it's kind of a disaster.

Today is also Word Art Wednesday Challenge day and I have a card to share with you.  Be sure and check out the challenge blog for all the fun inspiration and if you can, share with us your latest creation.  It's Anything Goes - Family Friendly and you can link up 5 new projects each week for this 2 week challenge #342 and #343.  We have 2 prizes to give away from our sponsors: Jane's Doodles (digital) and Wild Orchid Crafts. 
Here is my card:

I've used the stamp set called "Life is Good" from Jane's Doodles (our sponsor!). The set includes the jar, fruit, straw and some fun sentiments too.  I've added all the fruit to the yellow card stock and stamped them in Archival Yellow Chrome for a monochromatic background. The jar was done by stamping on watercolor paper.  I stamped the jar in Archival Shadow Grey ink and then masked the three lemon wedges and stamped them with Yellow Chrome.  I used Prima Decadent Pies (watercolors) to color with and a Zig Clean Color real brush (yellow) to add the finishing touches to the lemon rinds.  The top portion of the card was die cut with a die that came with my Big Shot and then I used the same die to cut out the Scripture Art and did an inlaid die technique. I've popped up the pattern paper (Echo Park Hello Summer) and tied the WeR Memory Keepers blueberry baker's twine to the side. My base is white 80# Neenah card stock.

You can grab the Scripture Art (it's free!) and use it for any of your projects at Word Art Wednesday, it's optional to create with, but it's fun to see the different projects our team does each challenge using the same Scripture.
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!  Have a safe 4th of July and a blessed week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment