Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tickled Pink - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Here is another baby card I colored this one for our neighbor's little bundle of joy!
I am sharing this at the Daily Marker for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.




This is one of my all time favorite baby stamp that I've had for ages.  The buggy is from Unity Stamps and it's called Tickled Pink.  I've colored with Peerless water colors.  
Other ingredients:
 Sentiment ( Taylored Expressions) 
Cross Stitched Oval dies (Cottage Cutz)
 Pattern paper  (Doodlebug Designs)  
 Card Stock (Bazzill)
Polka Dot embossing folder, Wink of Stella (clear)

Thanks for visiting and that is it for me today!  Have a fabulous Sunday!! 

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.  Psalm 100:1



 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment