Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet and Sassy, Addy!

Hello Delightful friends and family!  Wow it's been over a month of lots of activities that kept me out of the craft room and away from my blog.  But with my little granddaughter turning four (Addy) I of course had to make her a card.  This  was inspired by the Wednesday sketch challenge at the MFT blog (MFTWSC127 ).  I didn't make the deadline to post today but that's okay, but I still want to give credit for the the great sketch inspiration. 
We had Addy's party on Saturday (however, her birthday is today) so I thought it would be fun to share some of the pictures.


Here is the card I made her.  Love the Pure Innocence stamp set.  It fits little Miss Addy-tude to a "t".  I've colored the image with Copic Markers and paper pieced her outfit. At the end of this post has the rest of the "ingredients."

WHEEEE!!!

Addy told us that she wanted a Fishing rod for her birthday so guess what?  She got a fishing rod plus a tackle box, flotation vest, hat and of course some gummy worms for....bait! ha!


She blew out her candles, no problem!

Here she is all happy and ready to head to the river or lagoon for some fishin' time with Poppa!  They are making plans to go very soon!!

 Sassy & Sweet Card:  Stamp Set, My Favorite Things (Feeling Sassy);
Bazzill card stock, Designer Paper: Echo Park Sweet Girl 6x6 pack; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Distress Ink, Worn lipstick. Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle; MFT Die-Namics, Fish Tail Stax Die, Cuttlebug and Embossing folder and lots of Copic Markers to color!

Thanks for looking, hopefully it won't be a month inbetween posts!  I've missed you all!


A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.  Proverbs 18:24



Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful young lady. Love her smile. It was good to see you. Sorry I didn't make it back, we were coming to the Monday crop but I got bronchitis so didn't get to meet Brenda again either. Your card is darling, perfect card for a darling girl. It was fantastic to see you if only for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one sweet and feminine fisher-gal! How precious:)

    Nice to see your blog posts again. Have a blessed week, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie! It looks like you had a really great time. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and perfect for your little Addy! She is really so cute and that hair is definitely what makes her so sassy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you are back :) happy birthday to Addy!! what a cutie pie she is :)

    love your sweet card and her fab paper pieced outfit :)
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very wonderful Natalie! She looks like she had a splendid time! Beautiful card you made! Love the sweet image and such a lovely sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card for a very special and sweet girl! Love the cute image and the diagonal greeting! Looks like it was a fun celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Natalie:) I just love this little card for Addy! I love the papers and your coloring-- it's perfect! LOVE!!!!

    And these photos of the birthday girl are PRECIOUS! It looks like she had a fabulous day:) I esp. love that last photo-- she's so cute! Happy birthday, Addy! Psalm 118:24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is Just Darling Natalie!! And I can totally see how Addy was the Perfect inspiration for your Awesome card! Bet She Loved it!! And What Sweet pics too! Happy Belated to Sweet Miss Addy! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for your post over at Abby's blog! :) It was VERY INCOURAGING!!!!!! :) I scrolled through your blog a little! LOOOOOOOOOVE the little Tea you did! VERY SWEET!!!!!!:) GOD BLESS!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natalie! I've seen you all over blog-land and I can't believe it's taken me this long to stop in for a visit! After your beautiful share at Abby's I just had to come and thank you for your encouraging words! I'm joining your blog so I can visit more often.
    Your card is beautiful and all the photos are lots of fun!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! She is so cute! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY WORD!!!! This card is totally adorable! I love it! Your grand-daughter is such a cutie - what a fun party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! And what a sweet girl! A fishing rod? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natalie!!!!! THANK YOU for joining my blog!!!! :) I appreciate you!!!!!!:) SISTER'S IN CHRIST!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is "almost" as cute as your precious little girl but not quite. I love the little attitude and hand on hip the image has. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Natalie,
    You've made a real special card for your pretty little granddaughter:) I had chance to read your last post too.Your guest post in "Little birdie blessings" , Abby's blog brought me here once again. I'm so glad to have found your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ran over here from Abby's blog. The 3 Ds post was a blessing to me. You card here is just adorable--as is your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete