Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch -Digital Scrapbook layouts, too!

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Well you must know that I've got to show off the grandkids ever so often.  Today we had an adventure at the pumpkin patch so here are just a few (considering I took about 175 pictures!) of the photos I took today.  Let me tell you they were not very cooperative so I had to be a bit sneaky and take them from afar!
 
   Princess Tucker found a big one! (I did a couple of digi layouts of her at the end of this post!)

Prince Jakob (aka Hawk - he watched the Avengers with his dad the other night) was intrigued by the white pumpkins.

 
 He and Princess Riley had to examine them a little closer.
 
Princess Addy-tude frowned all day at me when she caught me pointing the camera her way!
 
Princess Riley posed for me! (finally some cooperation from one of the girls!)
 
 
 Princess Tucker jumping off the hay bales into Poppa's arms.
 
I've used digi supplies from Shabby Princess and Publisher 10 to do the layouts.  They are pretty simple if I compare them to what I see around blogland but that's okay.  I have 4 kiddos I'm scrappin' for so sometimes less is more for me, kwim?!
 
Well, thanks for visiting!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I'm off to my craft table to get busy with some projects I've started. 
 
And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.  Colossians 3:17
 
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love your photos and your layouts (and those precious little ones!!) What a blessing and thanks for sharing! Praying you have a blessed Lord's Day and are refreshed though you labor and serve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandchildren are beautiful even the one with the addy-tude!! Darling kids. I love the layouts you did, they are beautiful. I think a lot of times less is more!! Beautiiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute photos! I wish it was more Autumn/Fall here-- it is cold (79 degrees)....but I miss the changing colors of the leaves/etc. LOOOOOOOOOVE how the two are taking a closer look at the pumpkins! FUN digital pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what Wonderful shots! And I Love how your digital scrapbook pages came out! Just Fabulous Natalie! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful grandchildren and such a blessing. Your pages are fabulous and I love what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete