Saturday, July 21, 2012

Butterfly Thanks - CPS #274

Hello and hope you are all having a delightful Saturday!!
 It's actually drizzly today (so far) and I haven't had to water my plants all week due to our liquid sunshine. Today will be a good day to continue the organizing of my craft room and hopefully squeeze in a project, too.  I bought new batteries for my labeler and I've been going to town!  I've also been visiting some organization and craft rooms on Pinterest. Oh my goodness, the ideas are flowing....

Today I did want to get this card posted for the CPS sketch challenge before the deadline this afternoon!  It's a fun and simple sketch so this was pretty quick in putting together.  I did embellish the design a bit from the original but I think this is a great "go to" sketch.



Here are the ingredients and then it's back to organizing!!!

Stamps: Ippity Devoted (Unity) and Bugabee (Taylored Expressions - sentiment); Ink: Memento Tuxedo black; Distress Inks: Worn lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, (all those colors were incorporated into the butterfly after it was embossed with Ranger Clear Embossing Powder and stamped with a Versamark watermark pad. Designer Paper: Best Creation, Inc: Sunny Days Collection and Basic Grey Going Green Collection (hot pink paper); Bazzill Card Stock; Dies: Spellbinders, circles and scallop circles; MFT Die-namics: Notched Border and Fishtail Flags STAX; Queen and Company Twinkle Goosebumps adhesive stones. Finished card: A2 (4.25 x 5.5)

Thanks for looking and have a blessed weekend!!

I will meditate on Your precepts and regard Your ways.  Psalm 119:15

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card--LOVE the colors and that beautiful butterfly! LOOOOOOOOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and of course I love butterflies so that makes the card even better. You sound like me, can't get through with the organizing without making a card or something.

    ReplyDelete