Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pictures of a "Little bit of this and a little bit of that"

Hello Delightful friends and family!  I've been busy with the camera the last couple of weeks (family, flowers & church kids)  but not so fortunate to be able to spend much time at the craft table due to some other responsibilities so I thought I'd share some of my favs.

Princess Tucker Lynn (our youngest granddaughter enjoying a strawberry)

Still smacking her lips over that strawberry! Yum!!

Princess Riley and Princess Addy enjoying birthday cake & ice cream

Princess Addy all smiles as her friend Diaja drives the Ford pick-up at the birthday party.

The next few pics are of my Sunday School class making a mini booklet/folding card for their dad's on Father's day (these pics are for Savannah!) today we made some more for the 5 kids we sponsor at Compassion.  We included pics of the area we live but unfortunately I forgot my camera, today.


3 of the 6 kids I teach (Grace, Ben and Courtney).


One of the pretty potted flowers in my backyard. This might be a Sweet William.  I saw a hummingbird in the yard yesterday so I'm hoping the new flowers will be drawing them in, I would love to get some photos of them!

I made Jakob pose for me so I could get a picture of his cute freckles.

Princess Addy-tude giving me the "mean" look.  Trust me it's just an act, she was all smiles earlier, but likes to be a tease. A big tease!

My new Hydrangea (that I forgot to water for about 3 days, thankfully it has fully recovered!)

Another potted plant (this is for Laurie U.) not the greatest picture but I want Laurie to see the color combination :-)

A ladybug taking care of the aphids.

A potatoe vine blossom that is growing up over the gate.

Some more pretties planted in a barrel. (I have all the names of the flowers on those little plastic stakes that come with them but they are outside and it's dark and I don't want to run into any skunks or the roaming raccoons out there!)

Thanks for looking!!

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man.  God is faithful, and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation He will aslo provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.  1 Corinthians 10:13


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great photos, beautiful flowers and beautiful grandchildren. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had your camera out lately and I love all these sweet photos even the one of Princess Addy-tude. She reminds me of my oldest granddaughter. Love your flowers also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the beautiful photos! thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these delightful pictures! your grandchildren look like a bright light in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooooooooooooove this post! It's filled with super adorable pics of your grandchildren!! And beautiful flowers!! And HOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY the mini albums went well with the kids! I love the pics! SOOOOOOO fun! Great job:) HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls and Jake are so stinkin cute! Greta pics!

    ReplyDelete