Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas from Mimi (Penny Black)

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Here are a few cards I made for the girls at work this week.  This is one of my favorite stamp lines from Penny Black "Mimi" is the name of this adorable character.  These images are from a clear stamp set called Mimi's Christmas.  All are colored with my Copic markers. 

Paper: My Minds Eye: 12 Days of Christmas;  Neenah Card stock; Distress Ink, broken china; Memento, rich cocoa and fun accents using Spica pens and Liquid Pearls.   Can you tell she going downhill, I've torn the paper for the white to show to look like snow.
Inside of the above card: Stamp, Taylored Expressions, Woodland winter set; Spellbinders, Nestie Oval Scallops.

Same papers as above with the addition of American Crafts ribbon and Polka Dot embossing folder (ProvoCraft) 
Same Designer Paper, Bazzill and Neenah card stock. I've used the Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle and the Christmas Tree Die from Taylored Expressions.

Designer Paper: Making Memories, Twinkle collection; Bazzill card stock; Neenah Bright White card stock; Ribbon (stash)  Distress Ink: Aged Mahogany around edges.

Designer Paper : Memory Box; Embossing folder (ProvoCraft) Snowflakes, Scallop Eyelet border Die and Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)

Thanks for looking, sorry for the quick post but I've got to go check my list.....again!!  Shopping and baking to finish!  Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OHHH! These are super sweet--I love that little gal and the Christmas tree!! SOOOOO cute! LOVE each card:) Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely group of cards!! Natalie I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
    See you soon,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, AWESOME cards!!! Wishing you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Hope to see you this coming year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, what adorable cards you have made. And, what a great stamp set. Love each one of them. Blessings to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete