Sunday, August 14, 2011

Life is Sweet! Two cards, three challenges!

(Scroll down one post for the Christian Paper Crafts Sneak Peak!)

Hey there Delightful friends!  Thanks for dropping by and visiting my blog!  It's a new week and I had a pretty restful weekend, which I'm so grateful for!  Nothing really pressing over and above the usual, which makes me very thankful.  So this gave me some unwinding and  relaxing time at my craft table so I  played with paper and my Copic markers and watched the S.F. Giants play (or rather listen to them since my eyes were focused on my coloring!)
Here are the results of my playing  (AND the Giants won!!)

TWO CARDS - THREE CHALLENGES are represented here Play Date Cafe #94 (color),
CAS-ual Friday #15 and Clean & Simple Stamping FTL#153 have joined forces this week (sketch).


This first card has many layers so I cannot say that it is a CAS, however I did use the FTL#153 Sketch for inspiration.  But my second card is the CAS card using the Play Date Color challenge.

(PDCC#94, FTL#153)

(CFC15, FTL 153 and PDCC#94)

Card #1 Ingredients:  Designer Paper: My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy); Card Stock: Bazzill and Neenah, bright white;  Stamps: Hero Arts (Owls) and Gina K. Design, (How Sweet it is! set); Ink: Memento, rich cocoa; Spellbinders Lacey Circle Nestabilities; Copic Markers:BG72; Y13, 17, 21, 26, 38; YR14, 23; RV63; C0.  Finished card A2

Card #2 Ingredients:  Designer Paper: My Minds Eye (Fine and Dandy); Card Stock, Neenah bright white; Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Garden Party Blooms); Inkadinadoo (sentiment); Button (stash); EK Success, Corner Rounder and Scallop Diamond border punch.  Finished card A2

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your encouraging and delightful comments!  God bless! 

Don't forget about the Christian Paper Crafts Design Team Delights featuring "Back to School" the gallery is opening today (8/15) and the blog hop starts August 22!!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. The little sweetheart owls are adorable Natalie! Both cars are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoot! The owls are darling! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling, and those patterned papers couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet cards! Excellent use of the colors and just really fun to look at!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. Those little owls are adorable, they match those papers so well too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie! I love your take on the sketch! The flower card is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i like the clean and simple card yes together life wonderful.
    Plastic business cards 
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete