Thursday, October 14, 2010

Showing Some Gratitude

Hello my dear delightful friends and family!

Can you believe it's already the middle of October, NO WAY!! It just can't be, but the calendar doesn't lie! And it's been over a week since I've posted! Good grief, I've been a slacker! How many days until Christmas?? There are so many things I want to make and the time is getting away from me!!

I guess I've been a bit on the busy side with family and church so I've not been too crafty here of late. Well, I have been, just perhaps not taking the time to post due to time management! And now I've got a whopper of a cold which I really don't have time for! Trusting the Lord to heal my throat before Sunday.

I've had an exhausting week but a blessed one too! My dear friend Abby sent me a CARE package full of delightful crafty odds and ends for cardmaking and scrapbooking. And a beautiful tag that I'll be putting in my Bible to keep my place in the Gospel of John which we are studying at Christian Paper Crafts. The verse on the tag is from Psalm 46:10 "Be Still and know that I am God." God certainly has been speaking to my heart and continues to prove Himself faithful, what a blessing it is to serve Him. THANK YOU ABBY!! You just don't realize the encouragement I feel knowing people are praying for me.

Well here is the color and sketch challenges this week at Christian Paper Crafts! I managed to combine the two in one card (is that great time management or what?!)

CPC Color Monday#78 Inspiration

Sketch Tuesday #78 at Christian Paper Crafts




Here is my list of ingredients:
Designer Paper, Cream card stock and ribbon is from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Sept. kit (Crate Paper, Restoration) Card stock, Bazzill; Stamp: Inkadinkadoo, Filligree Fall set; Ink: Memento, rich cocoa; EK Success corner rounder; Copics: E19, E97, R59, YR18, YR23, Y17, YG67

Thanks for looking! Have a delightful weekend and God bless!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Natalie, I'm glad my little goodie package was an encouragement for you. I had fun putting it together and making the tag for you. How sweet of you to mention it here.

    I love the fall card you made. You have a real flair for card making.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete