Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clean and Simple Style but BOLD!

(stvinspbt2)

Just a real quick post this evening!
Here are a couple of CAS cards inspired by Brenda's Inspiration challenge at StampTV. I'm a couple of weeks behind but I still wanted to share them! I've used the new stamp set from Gina K Designs called Botanicals (I really love it and I won it!!). The patterned paper is from Bella Blvd and the cardstock is from Bazzill. The greenish cardstock I think is called Sour Apple or Sour Green Apple (not sure exactly). Doesn't that make you pucker thinking about it though!!
The tools I've used are the Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch, EK Success border punch and the Nestabilies Label 9. Ink is Palette black. Pretty simple design and lots of possibilities with it.
Thanks for looking and I hope you are inspired to do a CAS card and use some bold summer colors!

Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Natalie these are fabulous!!!! You picked a great set.

    ReplyDelete