Monday, September 21, 2009

Sketch Tuesday!

Good Morning!

It's Tuesday!! And we have a fabulous sketch for you to work with, I can see so many variations with this!! Can't wait to see what you post over at Christian Paper Crafts. Please label it with ST24 so we can know you've joined the fun challenge and if you upload in any other blog or gallery don't forget to label it CPC - ST24.

CPC - ST24

I'm working on combining a couple of different challenges to this so I'll be back! I'm on my way to work and then when I get home I'll have two little munchkins at my house (aka Jakob and Addie) so don't know how much I'll get done this evening!! Have a great day everyone!!

blog signature

Here is one of my favorite verses:

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment