Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's SKETCH TUESDAY!!

Hello it's Tuesday and...

Alisa has done it again with a great sketch!! Thanks Alisa! These are so helpful, especially if you are in a creative "slump!" It helps to have a pattern to follow and before you know it you are adding your own personal touches on it and voila! How do you put the French accent mark on the word: voila? Oh well, as if anyone really cares but I did take four years of French in high school! As a matter of fact, Madame (my teacher) was in the lss this week while I was working, that was a treat. She hasn't changed a bit! She must have been very, very, very young when she taught me!

Sorry, I always manage to get off track... back to this fabulous sketch! Here it is so have fun and make it your own!

Don't forget to load to our gallery at CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS and tag it St25! If you post it at any other gallery or blog be sure to tag it CPC - ST25! Let me know if you play along, I'd love to see your creation! I hope to have something to share on Friday... I hope, I hope!! I have my "blood-letting" thingy on Thursday and it kind of wipes me out for a day afterwards so I'm hoping (and praying) that I'll be full of energy!

blog signature

The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger; And his glory is to overlook a transgression. Proverbs 19:11

No comments:

Post a Comment