Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Might Have Car Lag...

Hello!
I'm so late in posting this weeks challenges from Christian Paper Crafts, I guess I have "car" lag! Can I use that as an excuse? You all have heard of jet lag, right? We returned late Sunday evening after being gone for a few days up in Oregon. Here it is Wednesday and I'm still trying get my "crafty" side back in the creative flow! I think it will hit me on Friday! I've got two grand babies all day on Thursday (today as well) so I probably won't get too much done in the way of creating unless it's getting down on the floor and playing cars and making roads out of miscellaneous objects! And that is okay by me :-) I do that a lot!!! So in the meantime let me get you caught up on the fabulous challenges going on!! I hope you will venture out of your comfort zone and play along with us and when you do be sure to upload your creation in the gallery for all of us to see over at CPC! Don't forget the membership drive that's going on too! This is an opportunity to win some fabulous stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs.
Monday Color Challenge by Janette Olen: This week your colors are to use:old olive, ruby red, and more mustard This should be a nice fall combo for you. Please feel free to use anything close to these colors for your papercraft. You can create any papercraft that you like for the challenge and there is no time limit to play.When uploading to the gallery please use the keyword CPC-CM20

Sketch Tuesday by Alisa:
Here is this weeks sketch. Use it to inspire your layouts, card making or altered projects this week! I can't wait to see what you create! Twist it, turn it and make it yours! Don't forget to tag it with CPC- St21 when you upload to the galleries!

Love this sketch!!! CPC-ST21


Wait on the Lord Wednesday here is Chelsea's message to you:

Hi all! Thanks for stoppping by! We are on our fourth week here with Wait for the Lord Wednesdays! If you are new to this RAK that is each week here and on my blog, then feel free to read the first post HERE. It might help you understand just a bit more about this ministry that I believe the Lord wanted me to lead. Here is this weeks card made by Chelsea:

Is this not a beautiful card? Chelsea has such a heart for the Lord!

To God be all the glory!! Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you'll visit often!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment