Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bible Verse Thursday (sorry I'm late!); Altered Notebook

Hey Everyone so sorry I'm late with this post. I had Jakob and Addy today and then Bible Study this evening so I've been on the go since 6a.m. It's almost midnight now and I can't believe I'm still awake! But I've got clothes in the dryer... I'm sure you can relate!!


3 months old

Little Miss Addy in the carseat getting ready to go home!


Jakob being very goofy saying "cheese!"


Here is our Bible Verse Thursday Challenge from Angella: She thought a good theme for this week's challenge would be WATER. Either choose an image with water and a verse to go along with it, OR choose a verse about water and plan your creation around that. We want to see you flex your creative muscle with this one! And (imaginary) "bonus points" if you incorporate Alisa's sketch and Heather's color challenges this week!!!Once again, there is no time limit or challenge police! When uploading to our gallery at Christian Paper Crafts, use Keywords BVT23. If uploading to any additional galleries, please use keywords CPC-BVT23.


This is a notebook I altered for fun today during the kiddies naps!
I used both the Color Monday & Sketch Tuesday for inspiration. CPC-CM22 and CPC-ST23
I'll edit my post tomorrow to add the details! It's late and I'm hoping the dryer is done! I'm getting very sleepy...

(Edited on Friday : 9/18) Incredients for the notebook:
Ranger Distress Ink : Tattered Rose for the blending ink and Stazon, Jet black for the flower/sentiment stamp from Kaiser; American Crafts ribbon, Bazzill cardstock, olive; Paper Accents cardstock (smooth white then distressed) Ek Success scallop corner punch; Making Memories, buttons, Pink Paislee Alpha Stickers, 2 strips of pattern paper: Cloud 9 Designs by Fiskar, Peach Grove (close to pumpkin pie!). I did add some pearls (Creative Charms brand) to an updated version of this notebook at the Christian Paper Crafts gallery to bring in more of the olive color and to eliminate some of the peach color.

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Natalie!! I love the softness of the sponging and the button/ribbon treatment! Thanks for sharing the photos above also....they are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete