Friday, September 25, 2009

Pumpkins and Prismacolor! Stampin Sisters in Christ

CPC FOF23 AND SSC05

Here's my Fun on Friday card from CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS and Friday isn't over yet on the west coast!! But it is late and I've got to work tomorrow at Scrapper's Edge. It's Crop Pink weekend! So quick, here are the ingredients to my card:
The Prisma pencil colors I used on my card: goldenrod, light green, dark green, sienna brown. The kraft paper is Paper Accents, the pattern paper is Pink Paislee, the stamps are Great Impressions (pumpkins) and I'm not sure what company the sentiment is from, no markings on the wood block, the ribbon is American Crafts. It's pretty clean and simple! Enjoyed working with the pencils this was a first for me! Okay my bed is calling me! Goodnight and pleasant dreams!

I've also found a great new site called STAMPIN' SISTERS IN CHRIST it is a weekly challenge and this is my first week to participate! Here is what the gals over their shared with us:

Today's scripture was chosen by Kathy Winter: Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." (NIV) I'm sure this verse and the rest of this chapter are very familiar to most of you. I encourage you to read the entire chapter. This passage is a particular blessing to me: "I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink and find satisfaction in his toil... this is the gift of God." Ecclesiastes 3:12-13. Now that's some serious food for thought (and prayer)!

HERE IS THE CHALLENGE:

The seasons are changing as we speak! For those of us on this side of the equator, that means autumn is around the corner (while our Australian friends are feeling the sweet breath of spring). So Kathy's challenge is to make a card/project using the colors of fall. This opens up so many possibilities. What are the colors of fall to you?

Be sure and check out this Christ-centered site and be blessed!

blog signature

But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, for You have been my stronghold and a refuge in the day of my distress. Psalm 59:16

No comments:

Post a Comment