Friday, April 10, 2009

I just love this time of year! We've had a beautiful spring day and I want to share the progression of my flowering plum or cherry tree (remember it doesn't bear fruit so I don't know what it is!)

Late February


Early March


Mid-March


End of March

Today April 10th

By next week the ground will white with petals, looks like snow without the cold!

Hope everyone has a blessed Resurrection Sunday! Not sure if I'll have a chance to blog anymore this weekend, the gal who cleans the church is out of town so guess who has to do it?? Moi! So that adds to my work load quite a bit. But that's what I do. I'm called to serve and if I'm called to clean the toilets and mop the floors then I want to do the best job that I can because it's for the LORD! I'm just grateful that I'm healthy and able to help. God is so good to me.

Embracing His grace,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment