Monday, April 20, 2009

Ranger University!

I'm so excited for my "boss" (she hates to be called that)Sondra Kirtley, she has been accepted to Ranger University. She just found out last night!! Whoo-hoo! It's going to be a party today!! I'm heading to "work" now and if you have a chance check out the store website, please do! We have the largest scrapbooking store in northern California http://www.scrappersedge.net/ We get so many "Scrapbookers" coming in who are traveling through from other states and othe countries (yes, other countries!) who are very impressed with how big and well stocked the store is. If you are in the area, stop by and say hello!
I'm only there on Mon. & Tue. but we have a friendly staff to help with all your papercraft needs!! Hope to hear from you and so glad you stopped by to check out my blog!



blog signature

4 comments:

  1. oh how wonderful!!!! I hope you guys have a great event!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, lucky her!! I so wish we had an LSS close by like that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Ranger U! She's going to have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete