Friday, April 3, 2009

A Sneak peak...

I'm finally back in my craft room, yippee!! I'm so thankful. The not so good news is I had to file an extension on my taxes due to some computer problems that won't be resolved until next week and we can't get into the accountant before the 15th this does not make the hubby a happy camper (praise the Lord he is so understanding and extending me some grace here, I love that man!!)

Here is what I'm working on! Just a little sneak peak, it has to be just a quick look cause I want to finish this tonight! So, I have to get off the computer and get to work! Or should I say PLAY!

This is a gift that I'm making my friend Tina who is about to become a "Nonnie" next month!


Okay that's all you get to see, I will say I dusted off my little BUG and decided to use her for some paper cutting. The new paper I'm using is from Graphic 45 "Baby 2 Bride Collection. What a gorgeous soft palette for my "little" project!

Just thought I'd share....Last weekend my dear hubby bought me an empty spice rack to sort my buttons. I think I'm going to need another one very soon!


Just want to leave you with an encouraging word this is a quote from

Beth Moore's book Breaking Free,

"God's expertise is reconstruction. After all, Christ was a carpenter by trade. Nothing has ever been allowed to crumble in a Christian's life or heritage that God can't reconstruct and use." Doesn't that just give you hope!!


I will rebuild its ruins and will set it up again, so that those who are left of mankind may seek the Lord. Acts 15:16-17

Have a blessed weekend, take time to share your faith with someone, you'll be surprised how sharing an encouraging word with another will lift you up!


Back to my craft table!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment