Thursday, November 12, 2009

TOP SECRET REVEAL....

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited tomorrow morning I will be revealing the TOP SECRET "stuff" and I can hardly contain myself!!! YES, tomorrow that is on Friday the 13th we will be revealing the TOP SECRET information so please come back and see what's cooking over at Christian Paper Crafts, you don't want to miss this!!



CPC-BVT-31

In the meantime, it's BIBLE VERSE THURSDAY and Angella has posted what the challenge is this week: "Another music challenge....since most of us are influenced by the music in our lives, use a verse about singing to the Lord." When uploading your project in our gallery, use the Keyword BVT31.....if uploading to an additional gallery, please use Keyword CPC-BVT31. There are no time limits and no challenge police so we would LOVE for you to participate!!! Well, I for one am happy there are no challenge police on this one because I read that it was a "music challenge" and I stopped right there!! I should have read to use a verse about singing to the Lord. But I didn't, well, that will teach me. So I get done with my card and realize I didn't really follow the challenge completely. Whoops!! Here is my almost following the challenge card recipe for this week! And BTW I was a little out of my comfort zone on this one!! I'm not sure what it was maybe just a lot of layering and that made it even more challenging!!
Paper: Paper Accents cardstock, DCWV (pattern paper) Nana's Nursery
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co, Something Within set
Ink: Stazon, jet black
Font: AR Julian
Copy from Hymn book: Wonderful Peace by Cornell and Cooper (chorus shown only)
Smooch pearlized ink (white, green)
Embellishments: Buttons by Foof-a-la
Tools: Punches: Martha Steward border lace, Ek Success, corner rounder, Small blossom, Marvy Uchida; Distressing tool (Heidi Swapp)
Technique: distressing paper, paper piecing.


MY LIPS ARE SEALED UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment