Friday, November 6, 2009

New Siggy!

Hello!
I have a new signature as you can see, which I just love!! Thank you so much Nina for designing it and customizing it for me!! I appreciate that so much. Nina Brackett is a very talented young woman, a wife, a mother of three beautiful little girls and a missionary in Croatia. And of course a very gifted illustrater, paper crafter, and graphic designer!! Be sure to check out her blog at Crafting in Croatia and you'll be able to follow her beautiful work and see the incredible stamps and digital paper she has designed for GinaK Designs. Nina is also a member of the Christian Paper Crafts Community!! It's a blessing to see her work on so many design teams throughout the paper crafting community!
Thank you Nina!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your siggy is perfect with your blog's color scheme. Thank you for your kind words, Natalie. I've been feeling sick all day and hosting some guests at the same time, so it hasn't been as relaxing a day as I had hoped. But your post put a smile on my face. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete