Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby "Boy" Chipboard Album keepsake

Just had to share the last chipboard "Baby" I did using Nana' Nursery - Baby Boy. This was for my nephew Haven. The chipboard album is from Bo Bunny.
(click on photos to enlarge to see the details)

This last page I put a little note for him on a tag that talked about starting small, he was a preemie. I wish I had saved it and I forget where I got it from!!

I used my Cricut and the New Arrival cartridge for some of the diecuts.

Have a blessed day! I hear the birds chirping outside!!

Natalie

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

6 comments:

  1. What a great mini!! I've wanted to do one of these, but I just don't think I have the patience! HA!
    You made it look easy!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me think of our local commercial for K & M glass..."You do such beautiful work!" sniff sniff.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful album! They will love it. And I love his name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely album! Thanks for the inspiration. Have a wonderful day! Amy Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful creation!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete