Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrapper's Edge - Eureka, Calif.

Good afternoon!

I have a fun job working at our local scrapbooking store called Scrapper's Edge www.scrappersedge.net . Our owner, Sondra Kirtley is great! She is so creative and I've learned so much while working there and it's really expanded my knowledge and love for paper crafting.
In January, she attended CHA and we were so excited for her! She brought back some "make and takes" and catalogs of new companies merchandise, it was great to see the new products. While she was gone she gave me the "chore" (hardly the right word) of making layouts for the store to feature some of our paper lines. So.... here is an example of my "hard" work during a two day crop!









































I was like a little kid in a candy store!
So many papers to choose from and
so little time!!!

Thank you Sondra for allowing me
to add some of my creativity to the store!

It was fun...


Have a wonderful evening!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment