Monday, February 23, 2009

25 Days Until SPRING!!

Spring is definitely in the air!
We are experiencing the tantrums of winter trying to hold on but spring is about to be sprung! I have the proof! Central Ave is lined with these beautiful flowering trees! Pink and white blossoms all over...
This little flower I found in my own front yard to bring me encouragement that warm weather is on it's way. (notice I said warm not hot...)

These blooming bulbs are definite proof that old man winter is about to take a hike! Unfortunately, we will have to endure a few more weeks of what I term "psychotic" Humboldt County weather, constantly shifting it's mood. Just this morning as I was leaving for work it was raining, windy and ugly out, but by the time I left for home in the early evening it was beautiful, sunny (Not warm by any means but comfortable). We know better than to pack our boots and scarves away! (we can experience snow in the mountain ranges around us throughout March) But it is a season of hope... warm weather is coming. I can hardly wait!

Encouraged,

Natalie

"How great You are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like You, and there is no God but You..." 1 Samuel 7:22




No comments:

Post a Comment