Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babies, Bible Study and all things Beautiful!

Hi all!
I'm new to blogging so it may take me awhile to feel real comfortable with this new way of communicating. It may just be me talking to myself! Who knows? I just pray your day will be filled with all things good!

I've been busy today! Jakob who will be 2 in March arrived bright and alert at 6:30a.m. ready for Grammie to watch him and ready to play! (I'm not quite that enthusiastic to play at 6:30a.m. but how can I refuse?) He is such a delight. We are so blessed to have such a loving grandbaby in our family!! He is definitely a gift from our Lord! As the morning progressed and with no nap in sight, we got ready for Ladies Bible Study. We are watching the DVD series of Beth Moore (http://www.livingproofministries.com/) called "Psalms of Ascent" what a wonderful study! (that's on Wednesday mornings) and we are finishing up "Believing God" which we only do one lesson a month on the first Monday evening. I'm so glad the women enjoy these teaching series, it truly challenges us to get into the Word and start wielding the Sword of the Spirit (in love of course!!) I need to let you know my little Jake watches the teachings right along with us. He even was trying to sing along with Travis (http://www.traviscottrell.com/) this morning and I want to let you know that just blessed my socks off!

With naptime underway I headed to my little table and started designing two layouts of the grandkids. I wanted to try to do some "shabby chic" and so I started with a piece of FancyPants patterned paper 4 photos of Jakob and the rest is history. Tomorrow I will post a picture of the layout of Riley Ann. Another "shabby chic" L/O and I used one of the pattern papers from "Fairest of them All, which is the latest from Imaginisce.

Still not sure what my scrapbooking style would be called. I love trying new things and just enjoy the time creating! To God be the glory!!

I was able to capture in this layout how Jake loves to hang out with his Poppa and play music! Here is Poppa giving Jake a lesson on the drums! Is this not a beautiful sight? (makes my heart swell!) You should see the two of them now, Poppa on the guitar and Jakob on the drums!

Have a beautifully blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment