Monday, March 6, 2017

No Line Coloring Part 2 - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hey there Delightful Friends and Family!

Here is the final coloring of this poppy stamp from Penny Black.  I don't think I mentioned in my last post that I originally stamped this with Distress Ink Antique Linen.  I'm not going to mess with this anymore.  Next time you see this it will be on a card with a sentiment!  I've added another layer of paint and lightly colored the background blue and gray with a little bit of negative painting in a darker gray.
This is Day 6 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge! Just getting this in under the wire!





Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you are having a colorful day!

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.  Galatians 5:13



Photobucket

2 comments: