Thursday, March 16, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hello Delightful Friends and Family,

This is a card I was working on for a class next month (Flower Power) at Scrapper's Edge, all the cards will be focused on flowers (of course!).  I've colored this with Tombow markers and the layering stamp is called Believe from Hampton Arts.  The background colors are Distress Inks and I've used 140lb cold press watercolor paper (Strathmore).  I will be sharing this at the Daily Marker blog for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I've been coloring nearly every day, just don't get things posted like I should!



Thanks so much for visiting and hooray it's less than a week until it's officially Spring!!

You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb.  Psalm 139:13
(Love that the Lord knows us before we are even born!!)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Natalie. Love the background. Thanks for popping in over at my blog with a comment. Have a blessed weekend my friend. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete