Sunday, March 5, 2017

No Line Coloring - 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Crazy weather here in northern California!   Lots of hail and even more snow in the lower mountain ranges. So I'm now staying in and working on my no line coloring technique!  This is really hard for me and I really want to learn this skill. I was hoping to share this  technique in a class next month but I don't think I'm ready to do that.  Maybe after lots and lots of practice, which means lots and lots of coloring!  I still need to add another layer of color and figure out the background on this.  Maybe tomorrow I will have that done and ready to post (at least the coloring portion).
This is Day 5 of the 30 day coloring challenge.


Ingredients:
Stamp: Penny Black
Paper: 140lb Strathmore watercolor paper
Watercolor: Simply Art 36 cake paint set
Brushes #2, #3, #6, #0/2

Thanks so much for visiting and have a color happy day!
(the sun is peeking through, I tell ya, it's crazy weather time)

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm still playing and practicing with this technique too! You're better than I am with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete