Monday, May 7, 2012

Cute As a Bug!

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Here is a layout I did for NSD, well actually it's for Tucker Lynn's scrapbook!  But I used stamps to embellish the layout.  The stamp set is the cutest!  It is called Happy Bugs from the Sweet Stamp Shop.
I stamped (Memento, Tuxedo Black)  the 3-dimensional lady bug 4 times.  Once on the green Bazzill card stock, twice on red Bazzill card stock and once on white Neenah card stock.  I colored the one stamped on the Neenah using my Copics (T8) I cut out the red (2) and added Spica Pens to the dots for a little glimmer. They were all glued down with the last red body only partly glued and the wings tilted up. The two other ladybugs were stamped 3x.  Once on red, once on white and once on the green for placement.

The Designer paper (ADORNit)  was a 12x12 piece that was in my "goodie bag" from NSD at Scrapper's Edge.  The ribbon was in my stash.  I've also used the Upper Crest Border punch from Fiskars.  Sorry about the shadows, I guess I need to get onto the guys in my family to make me a light box.


Tucker Lynn is just cute as a bug, I can say that, she's my youngest granddaughter!

Thanks for visiting.

I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for peace and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. " Jeremiah 29:11

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Natalie, how cute is this? And I love the lady bugs and all the detail you put into them. It all just wraps around that beautiful little girl to a "T".

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO Cute! The picture is adorable--love the little lady bugs--LOVE LOVE LOVE that ribbon/bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Natalie!! Tucker Lynn is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tucker Lynn is precious! Love your scrapbook page. Great job and very cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page Natalie. That is a sweet photo! Love the cute ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete